Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

More on the auction house hack

Auction House Hacks Confirmed - VG24/7
Mobile Armory Access Suspended - Softpedia

My account was compromised years ago even after having the authenticator.  Given the relative rarity of any individual getting hacked, I'm not sure they actually do anything to prevent these guys.

When I use mobile my password required a manual reset constantly for suspicious activity given that there are 6 municipalities that I can pass through in a day.  Little does WoW know these towns are all less than 10 min apart.  It's really annoying process on my semi-smart phone.   And then of course when I travel for work, of course I have to reset.

So given all this pain I have to go through to legitimately access my account , how can WoW accounts still be so vulnerable?


No comments:

Post a Comment