Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

SimCity for Mac Aug 29th

I almost forgot, SimCity for Mac's scheduled release is for 8/29 unless they pull the rug out again.  Good show EA, of course coming out in August meant darn near the last possible day in August.  Should have seen that coming.  Personally a release right before school starts seems like a pretty terrible idea.

With the last traffic and bridges patch (7.0) it is finally becoming playable and not mind-numbingly tedious.  (Although still nowhere near "good")

It would appear that I won't have to buy the game again to play it on my Mac although I'm not sure I've seen anything official say that.

So the fun fact may end up to be that SimCity ends up with more Mac users that PC since us PCers have been dropping off in droves bored to tears with month after month of beta-test worthy game play. 

I'm still holding out hope they'll surprise us with bigger maps and one-way streets for the Mac launch date.  

Hey...I can dream

No comments:

Post a Comment